Life is interesting. It can even be amazing, and that’s the way 2016 has been so far for me. This year has brought a newness which is quite adventurous in outlook. It is me in a different way. I can be all things I choose to be even in a state of physical repair.
As I find the me from before the new me present, I discovered….a big discovery…wait for it… wow.. I’m me. I’m still an overachieving business woman / entrepreneur, who loves to make everyone happy. I’m thrilled with seeing smiles, and I am passionate about people and life.
Mentally, the flashbacks and memories of the horrible accident will remind me of a happening, I wish to forget. Physically my body says, “wait, you are broken.” I’m still here still standing ( or lying down most times), and I’m okay. I’m at the best place I can be today – and so are you! Thus my exploration into blogger’s universe has been like going to the moon – and I like it out there!
Exploration will turn up new things, and new ways of seeing the same thing! I’ve discovered the following;
- My posts can be seen on as many platforms as I choose, and as often as I wish to share – I have control of this.
- My audience is really wide, but mainly in the USA , Germany and Spain presently, but its growing – Over 20 countries consistently!
- My followers like being notified when my posts are published – They are looking forward from many platforms
- My blogging community is growing and the diversity is great – Wide range of reading – professional, social, business, fiction and so on.
- Generating ‘traffick’ (my spelling!) is great with Google, Bebee, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and LinkedIn – Its been a three hose race between Google,Twitter and Bebee so far! I’m hoping an outsider can enter to keep the challenge up!
- Blogging is much more than writing – Its interfacing and engaging with others who you hope will read. It’s sharing something you feel and hope will matter to someone!
- You can make money with your personal blog – after six months of activity you can have adsense advertisements on your blog! That’s cool!
- I like designing my look, even when there are no fees, I can personalize.
This is the world I live in now, and expecting my past to be my present will not move me forward. I love engaging with everyone, and it will take maybe a few months to build that rapport on my own site. I’m okay with change, but will you read me here and comment elsewhere sometimes? I will soon find out!
There is less available time for me now, but I’m ‘gung ho’!
My hand still swells with typing, my back and shoulder will spasm if I do more than 2 hrs at a time now, but this is me. This is my present time and I intend to enjoy every moment. What comes next I’m not sure, but I am D-Wordslayer and that will not change!
You will see my posts originating from these alternative sources, and I hope you will read and engage as you see them! My channel on Itai Lesham’s group will have all my post links henceforth!
I will continue to read, I love reading. Drop me a line, but please be patient. I’m here, just differently!
Jim Murray suggested posting a picture of myself at the end of every post, so he can take the credit for this crime 🙂 I went to the beach a few days ago and this shot I thought was good! Well there is another, so here is my bonus shot, and please blame someone else!
Now this is my favorite picture of all time. Taken when I was trying to get ready! Seems the fun things happen when we are not looking! I could only stay a short while, but it was worth it!
Thank you for engaging with me. Life is so beautiful. Live, live, live! This is my journey.